Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, January 11, 2010

Fucking the IT Guy

Fucking the IT Guy....


I work for a rather large company and one aspect of my job is helping to test software that our department will be using from day to day. I really like this part of my job because the IT guy I have to work with is real Hot. He has a stocky build with a cocky attitude. I don’t care if he is straight or not, I enjoy just being around him. He usually wear tight jeans showing off is plump ass and packed crotch. Plus he smells good. I can’t describe the smell exactly; just it gets my groin itching every time he is around.



One weekend I was asked to come in late Saturday evening to help test an upgrade to one of the programs used company wide. It had to be tested late on the weekend when no one was using it. I checked the schedule and saw that Tom and I were scheduled to do the testing in the computer lab. The computer lab wasn’t a very large space, just big enough for what it was used for. It had restricted access, so I had to wait for Tom to let me in. Once inside Tom informed me that the other computer guy who was suppose to be working that evening had called in sick. He and I were the only two there.



Tom was wearing his usual tight jeans and that night he was wearing a t-shirt and tennis shoes. Damn he looked good. But then again, I think he would look Hot in anything - Especially if he wasn’t wearing anything at all.


In the lab Tom showed me which computer I would be using and then sat down at the terminal that was next to mine. We were sitting so close that I could smell that wonderful scent of his that I crave. Plus the room wasn’t very cool, there must have been something wrong with the cooling system. That room usually is like a refrigerator, but not that night.

We had been doing the testing for about an hour when I started experiencing some major errors on my end. I told Tom about what was going on and he said he needed to see the error boxes for himself. Tom got up from his workstation and came and stood behind me. “Now show me what you were doing when got the error” he told me. I maneuvered through the program as I had done before until the error message popped up. Tom reached around my right side and put his hand over mine on the mouse and took control of the mouse. While he was clicking here and clicking there, he let his body lean against mine. The heat from his body was intense and his smell was incredible. Having him that close to me made my cock start to come to life in my paints. At one point I had to reach down to my crotch and readjust a little to let my cock grow.



Finally he gave me back control of the mouse and it seemed like he stayed a few seconds more then he should of leaning on me. He pushed his self away from me and announced he needed to go take a piss. “Sorry buddy, I can’t leave you here alone. You have to go with me to the john while I take a piss.” He said has he moved toward the door. “That’s OK” I said, “I need to go also.”


Tom led the way as we headed down the hallway toward the Men’s Room. This gave me a chance to watch his Hot Ass move as he strutted his stuff in front of me. 



Damn what a Hot fucker was going through my mind as we entered the Men’s Room. There was a row of three urinals across from a row of Toilet stalls. I expected him to head for the last urinal or to go in one of the stalls like most straight guys do. I was wrong; instead he went right to the urinal in the middle. Ok now it was my turn to pick a urinal. From experience I k now that most guys hold their cock with their right hand while they are pissing. If I pick the urinal on the left of him, I would have a better chance at finally getting to see what he was packing in his tight jeans. I stepped up to the urinal to the left of him only to notice that he was standing about a foot back away from the urinal as he undid his belt and then undid his jeans. I watched him as he unzipped his jeans to pull out his cock. I unbuttoned my 501s and hauled out my cock and started to piss as he was hauling out his meat.



I turned and got a good look at his piece of meat as he pissed. Damn it was hot watching my IT Stud take a piss. I could smell his piss as it splattered the back of the urinal. He looked over at me and then down at my cock. “You really do have a ring in your dick” he said. “Didn’t it hurt?” “Damn right it hurt” I replied. “It felt like the guy was driving a railroad spike through my cock.” Then Tom replied back, “I hear it feels real good fucking with one of those.” “Sure does” I said, “you want to find out?” What do you think I am a fag” he replied. At that remark I said back to him “I wish.”
When Tom finished pissing, he started shaking his fat cock to get the last few drops out. He was rather vigorous with his shaking. A few of those last drops landed on my arm. “Sorry about that man” he said. “I enjoy how good it feels when my dick is flopping back and forth like that. Sometimes I get carried away.” He then stuffed his cock back in his panted and zipped up his zipper. While he was buckling his belt, I stuffed my cock back in my pants and buttoned them up. Without washing his hands he headed for the door. I thought to myself how great this was. The smell of his cock and piss would still be on his hand when we got back to the computer lab. If he grabbed my hand again to take control of the mouse, then my hand would smell like his cock.
Back in the computer lab I sat down at my assigned workstation and Tom headed across the room. He opened up a cabinet that contained a small refrigerator. As he opened the door to it he asked me I was thirsty and wanted something to drink. My first thought was, why didn’t he ask me that while we were in the Men’s Room. I could have swallowed his load of piss. “Sure” I replied to him. “Hope a Bud is good enough. That’s all I drink” he said. I watched him as he reached behind some bottle of water and pulled out two cans of Beer. “I thought you weren’t suppose to eat or drink in here” I said to him as he handed me a beer. “Hell, we are the IT guys, we do whatever we want” he replied cockily.
After Tom handed me the beer ha sat back down in his chair, This time he turned toward ma and spread his legs wide apart giving me a great view of his packed crotch. Now that I knew what was packed in there, I could take my eyes off of it. “Let’s take a break” Tom said. “I hate working late like this when I’m horny” he continued as he reached down and grabbed his crotch. With my eyes glued to his crotch, I said to him “Keep that up and I might prove you wrong about being a fag.”
“What the hell are you doing?” I asked Tom as he started to undo his belt. “Well I told you I was horny and I know you want some of it.” “I’ve seen the way you stare at my crotch when I’m around you and the way you watch my ass when we pass in the hallway.” He continued to undo his pants and slowly slide his zipper down. He took a swallow of beer before reaching into his underwear to grab his prize manhood.
“What about the security camera?” I asked. “Won’t Gary the security guard see what you are doing?” “Fuck No!” Tom replied. “I disabled those before you got here.” “But won’t Gary come to see why they aren’t working/” I asked. “Hell No, he knows what going on” Tom said as he laughed. “I’m surprised he hasn’t already been down here and offered you that big uncut dick of his.”



The security officer working is this tall build guy. He has to be 6’5” of more and shows a huge log hanging in his uniform. He has a deep intimating voice and appears as straight as you could imagine.
“You’re shooting me a line of shit” I said to Tom. “Why would I do that?” Tom replied. “It gets pretty lonely working here on the weekends and what would you do if a Tall muther-fucker in uniform walked up to you and hauled a huge uncut out of his pants and flopped it in your face?”




By now Tom had his cock out and was stroking it. It was starting to get hard and I was hungry for it. I eased out of my chair and dropped to my knees in front of him. Next I took his cock from his hand and guided it toward my open mouth. His cock tasted salty from his piss earlier as it slid across my tongue. 


I closed my mouth on it and started to work my tongue around it washing it clean.  His cock was rock hard as I swallow it into my throat and started making love to it. Tom’s crotch hair was sweaty and had a intoxicating odor as I buried my nose in it.  I worked on servicing Tom’s cock for a few minutes when I heard him say “enough of that for now, I want to get a taste of you.” I slowly let his cock slide out of my mouth as he motioned for me to stand up.



Standing up my crotch was right in his face. He reached forward and started to unbutton my pants. When he had unbuttoned the last button, he grabbed the waist band of my underwear and pulled them down in the front to allow my rock hard cock to flop right in front of his face. “I’ve never sucked a dick with a ring in it before” He said as he started to lick the head of my cock and tongue around the stainless steel PA. “Just get it to lay on your tongue and keep it from hitting your teeth and you will do fine” I told him as he let the head of my cock slide into his mouth. I felt his tongue work the ring until it laid just right on his tongue and then he proceeded to suck on my cock. He swallowed it all just like I had done to him and took his time moving up and down on my shaft keeping the ring from hitting his teeth. Damn his mouth felt good. This guy knew what he was doing. He came off of my cock and licked his way down to my balls. Toms took his tongue and gently licked my balls taking them one at a time into his mouth and washing them.
Finally he stopped his mouth job on my crotch and stood up in front of me. My cock was glistening with his spit and his cock was bouncing up and down as it throbbed. “I want to feel it for myself” he said. “I want to you to fuck me.” “I want to feel that ring inside my ass as you pound the fuck out of me.”



My mouth fell open and my jaw must of hit the floor. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. The Hot IT Guy I had been craving for so long was now bending over in front of me offering me his pump ass. The same ass I had watched so many times before fantasying about putting my face in it and then fucking it.
“Sorry Tom” I said, “I don’t fuck anything I can’t eat first.” As I was saying that to him I was dropping to my knees to get my face right in his ass. I reached up and pulled his cheeks apart to reveal his ass hole which was puckered waiting for my tongue. The smell of his ass was incredible - Just like I expected; sweaty, musky and little daily funk. I pushed my face in between his cheeks and my tongue went to work licking his puckered hole. Damn his ass tasted great. My cock was rock hard and starting to hurt. It wanted it’s turn at his asshole. My tongue dug it way into his hole and licked out all of his manliness getting the hole wet for the fucking it was about to receive.
When I had enough of sweet asshole on my tongue, I stood up behind him and aimed my rock hard cock at his hole. I warned him that the ring might be a little tough going in unless he relaxed to let It in. I heard Tom take a deep sigh as he relaxed his body to let me in. with my finger I pushed my PA into his asshole followed by the head of my cock. I leaned forward some and spit on the top of my cock as I pushed it inch my inch into his body. When my cock had finally buried itself deep inside his ass, I paused so he could get a better footing and then I started my journey. Slowly I pulled my cock about half way out and then slide it back in al the way. With each thrust, I picked up my speed until I was pounding the IT Guys ass hard. “Fuck Me! Fuck Me!” he mumbled as I continued pounding and stuffing his hole with my meat. Tom pushed his hips back toward me with every hard thrust of my cock into his ass. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore. My balls were ready to unload in his body.



I slammed my rock hard cock deep into his ass and my balls unlashed there load into his gut. Both his and my body jerked as I fed his asshole my load of cum. Finally my balls emptied out and both of reclaimed ourselves as I started to slide my cock from his asshole. My ring popped out of his ass and drop of my cum ran down his ass crack. I quickly dropped to my knees again and licked that drop of cum off his crack. Then my tongue dug it way into his well fucked asshole and I started sucking as much of my out of him as I could. I love the taste of my cum and try to get some of it every chance I get and I wasn’t going to miss this on.
Finally I gave up my quest for a tasty treat and stood up behind him. I reached forward and grabbed his shoulder helping him stand up straight. “Damn, I didn’t expect that” Tom said to me as he turned to look me in the face. “You weren’t” I replied. “It looks as if you had the whole thing planned.” “I did” he replied back, “but not the last part.”
“You know me better then that“ I said. “Always something a little different then the norm.”
We grabbed our beers and took a swallow before getting our pants back up. I looked at Tom as his tight jeans slid up over his beautiful well fucked ass and said “I thought you were straight.” He glanced over his shoulder at me and replied, “I am, so when then that matter. You have a problem fucking straight men?” “Nope” I replied, I rather like fucking men who claim to be straight, especially ones with an ass like yours.”
Just as we sat back down, we heard the sound of badge reader outside the secured area. “Who’s that?” I asked. Tom replied “It’s most likely is just security making his rounds.” “Damn, what if he would have caught us?” I asked. “No Problem” Tom replied. He would just pulled his big uncut dick out and fucked you.” “He’s been wanting to for a long time.”
(that is another entry into my blog………….”Fucking with Security”)
“Is everything alright?” a deep voice said as the plant’s security guard entered through the main door. “The security camera for this area is out.”  
Tom started mouseing around at his computer and said ‘I must shut if off while making some adjustments.”

“Yeah right!”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....