Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cum seeped out of his gaping asshole

He sobbed and made little cries as the prick sank deeper and deeper! It was inside his body, it caused so much pain! The mugger's pubes were now against his bare ass! The cock was all the way inside him, it felt huge! It felt like a metal pipe!


As the prelube seeped into the tight tunnel, the mugger's speed increased! Troy cried out, his agony was unbearable! The cock moved faster and faster, soon the mugger was slamming into him, pulling almost all the way out, then slamming that hardness back inside!
          "Yeah! You may learn something! You pay attention, maybe you can throw that wife of yours a fuck like this! Yeah! I'm tearing your ass up! I'm fucking you! You gonna think of me when you screw your wife? Take my cock! Yeah!"

Cum seeped out of his gaping asshole, it ran down the inside of his legs as it escaped the fuck tunnel. Troy looked down at himself, his sobs were renewed! He looked down and saw his own boned up cock! The straight married man had a throbbing erection, his cock was at full mast! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....