Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Detour - Part 4

Part 4 - Detour

I stayed seated on the huge monster cock in my ass. It was still as hard after he pumped my ass full of his load as it was when he buried all of his rock hard uncut inches deep in my ass.


The black stud on the ground under me grabbed my hips and lifted me up as he began to change positions. He moved me into the doggy position where I was on my hands in knees in front of him still his huge rock hard cock buried deep inside of me. I wondered if that monster cock ever got limp. The three of us had been fucking now of more than an hour and it had only gotten harder and longer while he fucked me.


After he manipulated my body to get me in the position he wanted me in, he slowly slid his long black cock out of my battered hole until just only the fat head was inside me. Then he slowly pushed it all back inside of until his course black pubic hair was against my ass crack. He continued fucking me slowly like this for a while. The other one had disappeared for a few minutes and then reappeared with one my bottles of lube.
“Here you go bro” he said to eh one fucking me as he handed him the lube.
He slid most of cock out of hole again and squirted lube onto his monster cock and my stretched hole. After pushing his cock back inside of me and grinding his hips some to make sure he had all of it in me, I heard him say to the other one, “I think this white boy is ready for something more than just big black cock up his white asshole. I’m ready to see if he can do what he’s advertising in his truck window.”
I have several different colored bandanas hanging from my rear view mirror. There’s a dark blue one, a yellow one, a light blue one and red one. I had already sucked him and drank the one’s piss. They both had fucked the day lights out me of so the dark blue was covered. The only one left was the red one. I had a quick moment of panic as I thought about how big these black studs were. Both of them had big hands to match their huge cocks. The more I thought about this black stud fisting me, the more the panic resided and the excitement filled me.
“You shouldn’t have any trouble” I said to him looking over my shoulder. “After the fucking I just got from you two, my asshole is stretched wide open.”
“Damn right it is muther fuck’r” he said to me as he slide his huge cock all the way out of me. My asshole just hung open for a few seconds inviting him in through the grand entrance to my heart.


Cum dripped off the end of his cock as he slowly started playing with my hole with a few of his fingers. The other stud handed me a bottle of poppers and said something about needing them. My ass was sloppy with the one’s load of cum and the lube he had added.
“You ready to let this black brother climb in your ass and check out your engine?” the one behind me playing in my hole asked. The other one started to laugh as he stroked his cock watching his buddy finger my ass. He handed me a bottle of poppers. It was already opened so I took a big hit of them. As I was handing them back to the one that handed them to me, the one playing in my ass said “give me hit of those, I could use getting a little higher. Hey nigga get us another beer. You ain’t doing nothing but playing with you fat nigga dick.”
The one in front of me took the bottle of poppers from his buddy and put the top back on them. Then he handed them to me and said “Don’t you do nothing until I get back. I want to see you get that big hand of yours in his white ass.” He disappeared toward my truck as the one playing in my ass slid another finger into my sloppy hole.
“That’s it white boy, open that ass up and let this nigga in. My hand ain’t much bigger than that fat nigga dick my bro fucked you with.”
I took a deep breath as he worked another finger into my hole. The other black stud appeared with some more beer and a pipe. He lite the pipe and leaned down in front of me. He took a big toke off the pipe and then covered my mouth and nose with his mouth as he shot gunned me. Then he got up and stepped over me and I heard him give the one behind me a shot gun. Between the poppers, the beer, the smell of these two hot sweaty men and the shot gun, my head was really spinning. I felt like I could take anything up my ass that they wanted to stuff there. Damn I felt good or should I say my ass felt good. I was definitely in Pig Heaven.
I took another deep breath and let a deep sigh relaxing my asshole even more. “Damn, look at that nigga, this muther fuck’rs ass just ate my hand.


I took another deep breath and said with excitement, “That’s it nigga, take me for a ride on that big black fist of yours.”
The one watching kneeled down in front of me and said, “here work on this while I watch you get your white pig ass worked over.



I opened my mouth so he could stuff his fat uncut black cock in and down my throat. I was stuffed at both ends. As I sucked on the fat cock in my mouth, I reached around behind myself with my right hand and grabbed the wriest of the arm that was attached to the hand planted inside my asshole.
“How do you like it?” I heard the one ask. Before I could get the cock out of my mouth so I could answer, I had the one’s mouth back over mine giving me another shot gun. Once I was able to talk I told him any way he wanted to give it to me, for him to have fun playing in my hole. I wanted to say something about my portable sling being behind my front seat, but I didn’t want him to remove his hand. It felt so fucking good inside of me. Slowly he started working his hand inside of me. I could feel his hand slowly going a little deeper as he expertly played in my asshole.
The fat cock got stuffed back in my mouth and the stud attached to it started fucking my mouth. “Yeah that’s it bro, make that white ass eat your muther fuck’n arm” I heard the one say as he buried his fat cock deep into my throat.
The one fisting me asked him if he wanted t some my sloppy ass and he said no. He was content watching and fucking my mouth.
“Come on and give him another shot gun. Then give a hit of those poppers. I want to see just how much his piggy white ass can take.”


Again my throat fucker pulled his fat cock out of my mouth. I looked up at him as he lite the pipe and took another toke from it. Then he leaned down again and covered my mouth with his. While he was blowing the smoke into my mouth, his tongue darted into my mouth and down my throat. I couldn’t believe it. This incredible good looking black stud was tonguing me while shot gunning me. He continued to kiss me and feed me his tongue after he finished blowing the smoke in my mouth. The two of us exchanged the smoke and our tongues for a minute or so before he rose back up and fed his fat cock back into my mouth. At this point my head was spinning and I was in some never-never land.
The stud assaulting my ass pulled his hand all the way and then shoved it back in. My hole gave into him and let him right back in. He continued to pull his black hand out and shove it back into me. He was punch piston fucking my ass with his big black hand. This was driving me wild. I could feel the cum dripping out of my hard cock every time his hand forced its way back into me. Finally when he was finished having fun punch fucking my hole, he buried it back inside me and worked it deeper into my hole. I heard him move around behind me as he changed position. He had his hand firmly planted in my hole so as he repositioned himself the two of us would come apart.
“Damn muther fuck’r. You ain’t going to do that are you?” the one fucking my mouth said to the other. “Shit ya I am. This hole can handle it.”
I felt him smear some more grease on my hole and his arm. Then I felt the pressure of him pushing the big head of his monster cock up against my ass next to his arm.



That muther fuck'n black fuck'r was going to put his cock in my ass along with his hand. My hole was already being stretched big enough for a bus to park inside and now he was going to stuff his cock back in there.
I took another hit from the poppers that were shoved under my nose and then I relaxed my body as much as I could to allow my hole to open up and accommodate his monstrous cock. I felt him hook a finger in my hole next to his arm and pull my hole open some more. Then I felt the head of his huge cock slide into my asshole against his arm. He paused for a few seconds to let me adjust to the new mass in my ass. The other one put the bottle of popper back under my nose and just held them there. He pulled his cock out of my mouth so I could put all my concentration on my asshole.
Slowly the one started to push his cock into my extremely stretched asshole along with his hand. I felt his start to twist his hand around so he could grab his cock as it sank deeper and deeper into my body.
“That’s it boy, relax some more so I can grab hold to my cock good. I’m going to beat off in your ass while I watch my bro fuck your throat. If you’re lucky, we’ll both fill you up with our loads at the same time.”
The one in front of me took the bottle of poppers from under my nose and pushed them under the other ones nose. I heard him take a big hit of them as he started to work his hand in my ass massaging his huge cock. Then the one with the poppers gave me another hit before stuffing his fat cock back into my mouth. I heard him take a big from the bottle too. He slowly started fucking my mouth and throat while the one in my ass increased his action inside of me. I could feel him stroking and twisting his cock inside of me while the other one expertly fucked my face. AS the two of them increased their pace the sweat dripped off their gorgeous bodies onto me. I was nothing more then a piece of fuck meat between the two of them. Every time the one thrust his fat cock deep into my throat it forced my ass back onto the hand and cock of the one playing inside of me. Both of them were moaning and grunting, telling each other how good it felt and how fuck’n hot it was seeing what the other was doing to their poor white boy.
I felt like a pig being roasted on a spit. I had a pole stuffed in me from both ends and at times, they had my body lifted completely off the ground.
I heard some noise from behind my truck. I sounded like another vehicle pulling up and coming to a stop. I didn’t care. Nothing was going to stop this moment. Nothing was going to interfere with the explosive climax that was building between my two black stud.
Fuck the world, I was in Pig Heaven. I felt like the white trash I am.
Being used by two such incredible black studs is a dream come true.

I heard some commotion in the distance and then realized I was hearing talking in Spanish.
All of a sudden I heard the stud in my ass let out a low growl that turned into a scream. His body jerked as his huge cock inside of me seemed to take up more space in my ass it readied itself to explode. The stud fucking my mouth started panting heavily as his cock stiffed more and started throbbing in my throat.
“Muther Fucking Bitch” the one in my ass screamed out as I felt him pump his cock harder inside my ass. The other rammed his thick cock deep in my throat as he yelled out.
What seemed like the exact same time, both of them started pumping there thick loads into my body form both ends. My body went into convulsions as my cock erupted and dumped my load onto the ground beneath me. My arms and legs went limp and I was suspended in the air supported by the two huge cocks pumping me full of thick cum. I had become a cum dump fore these two massive studs.
I had regained my senses and had gotten my footing again when I realized that a group of Mexican men were standing around us. They must have seen the massive explosion between the two hot black cocks and myself.

I heard one of my black hunks say, “Shit, those muther fuck’n Mexican got here before we got our asses out of here.”
The other one replied “At least we got this one before they stuck their stinking dicks in and fucked the shit out of the white pig.”
The one with his thick cock buried in my mouth slowly pulled it out of my throat and mouth. My jaw fell open as I was finally able to move my head and look around at the group. “These fuck’rs are from out there in the field. They are known for getting faggots like you fuck’d up and then using them of their wicked fuck’d up stuff.”
I felt the huge monster cock slowly start to slide out of my ass along with the hand buried with it. As it slid out inch by huge long inch, the Latin men watching started making comments in Spanish. A couple of them grabbed their crotches and started rubbing them. As more of the long monster cock slide out of my ass I felt the hand slide completely out. One of the Latin studs standing close to me unzipped his pants and reached in the fly and hauled out a nice uncut brown smelly cock. He stepped forward and thrust it in my face. His raunchy smelling uncut cock was right in my face. The one black stud stepped up and said, “Chill out amigo, wait your turn. We ain’t done with his white ass yet.” I felt the hand in my ass finally side all the way out leaving my ass hanging open. I could feel some my ass assaulter’s cum dripped out of my hole and run down my crack over my balls.


I sat up on my knees to stretch my back and saw the black stud that had just extracted his hand and cock from ass getting up and moving around toward my front. His huge uncut black cock was flopping in front of him and it was covered in cum and my ass juices. He grabbed around the base of his sloppy cock with the hand he had just pulled out of my ass. It was covered in cum and ass juices also.
“Here you go, clean this up” he said to me as he held it in my face. I opened my mouth and he guided his sloppy monster cock into my mouth for me to clean up. I worked my tongue into his thick foreskin to clean out all of his cum and my ass juices. Then I came off his cock and started licking down its long thick shaft. I was licking that big black cock like kid licking a lollipop on a hot summer day. Next I worked my way down to his hand where I licked his fingers and then his wrist. I made sure I cleaned all of his cum and my ass juices off his fat monster cock and hand.
After I had finished cleaning his massive cock off, he stepped away from in front of me.
“He’s all yours now Amigos”
“What you think bro, he covered his charges for fixing the truck?” “Yeah, I fuck’n think so” the other one replied.
“What you think them fuck’d up Mexicans are gonna do with his ass?” “Mostly what they usually do. Drag his ass back to the motel and get him all fucked and fucked the shit out of like we did……”
I watched the two of them get into that beat up pickup truck and drive off leaving me with a bunch of horny latinos.
But that’s a different story…………

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....