Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, January 19, 2015

10-24-14 Friday Afternoon #2


This posting is about the 2nd adventure I had on this afternoon.

I was standing in the dark area hoping that someone would join me in the area for some good Man2Man action.

I was ready to suck some cock or get fucked to give another needy man the pleasure he was seeking.

I heard the door to one of the video booths that backed the dark area shut and be locked.

I decided to go check it out.

As I entered into the video next to the one occupied I had high hopes of something good for an adventure to enjoy.

I knelt down in front of the glory hOle and peered into the occupied space.

This is what was in the occupied video booth.

All I could see was a hand cover a crotch squeezing at it.

Using the universal signal, I laid my hand in the glory hOle to signal the occupant that there was a cock sucker on the other side of the glory hOle waiting to be of service.

I watched as the hand unzipped the pants and then undo them.

A Nice uncut cock attached to what seemed to be an Hispanic guy flopped into my view,

Damn it was nice.

The guy turned and stepped up to the glory hOle and pushed this incredible uncut brown cock through it for me to have.


First I got a good taste of it and yes it was incredible.

 

As you can see in this picture, he had Nice balls to suck on to which he enjoyed a lot. His moans and groans indicated that fact.



This wonderful cock that was allowing me to give it pleasure got hard and was dripping pre-cum.


I sucked on it and made love to it until those floppy balls gave up their load of cum and I fed from piss slit which just peeked out from the foreskin.

I never saw the guy attached to it.

I hope I find this cock in need again sometime soon.
I would like to make love to it without the blue plywood wall between us.

I love Hispanic Pinga…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....