Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sam’s Dic-A-Day - happyHappy

Sam’s Dic-A-Day

Another great day to be a
Redneck Faggot cock sucking Pig

Today’s post I am sharing with you some pictures of a few cocks I serviced while working the glory holes at local Adult Bookstores

One of my loyal readers wrote this comment a few days ago:
It is true that sucking a guy off until he comes in your mouth gives a very satisfying sense of fulfillment.
He is very right...

These cocks all gave me a full sense of being a good cock sucking ass eating dildo loving faggot.


I really like it when you can read the designer's name on their underwear


I hope these cocks cause your cock to get hard or maybe your asshole to get a wide-on,
and help make you shoot a big load
as you stroke your cock while reading my Blog


Comments on the cocks and the men attached are always welcumed and enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....