Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cowboy Glory Hole Worker


How would you like to stick your cock thru a glory hole and know that the guy on the other side of the wall sucking on your cock is a cowboy?

One of the things I like to do when I go out cruising the glory holes is to dress in character.

Sometimes it is like a construction worker, a dumb redneck, a businessman and others like a farm boy.

On this day, I was dressed as a local cowboy.


I had on my 501 jeans, cowboy boots, my Cowboy Equipment underwear, a black t-shirt and my cowboy hat.

As you can see from the pictures, my cowboy hat has a draw string for under the chin to help keep it on.


I use the draw string to keep the cowboy hat on when I am sucking cock. I can just push it out of the way and it will hang on my back until I am done and put it back on my head.

I hope you enjoy these shots.


I sure did enjoy the cocks I got to suck on and the ones that fed me a nice load of cum as a reward for the good job my mouth and tongue had done giving them pleasure.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....