Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, January 23, 2015

THE PARATROOPER





A young 23-year old man joined the Army and signed up with the 
paratroopers. He went through standard training, completed the 
practice jumps from higher to still higher structure, and finally 
went to take his first jump from an airplane. The following day, he 
called home to give his father the news. The father, all ecstatic 
and proud, asked him if he had jumped.

"Well, let me tell you the story. We boarded the plane. When we 
got to the right altitude, the sergeant opened the door and asked 
for volunteers. About a dozen men got up and just walked out the 
plane."


"Is that when you jumped," the father asked.

"Uhm, not quite. Then the sergeant started to grab the other men 
one at a time and throw them out the door."

"Did you jump then?" asked the father.

"I'm getting to that. Everyone else had jumped and I was the last 
man left on the plane. I told the sergeant I was too scared to 
jump. And he told me to get off the plane or he'd kick my butt."

"So, did you jump, son?"

"Not then. He tried to push me out the plane, but I grabbed onto 
the door and refused to let go. Finally, he called over the Jump 
Master. The Jump Master was this great, big, middle-aged, black 
man standing some six-foot-six, weighing 260+ pounds, mean as hell. 
He said: "Boy, are you jumping or what?" I garnered my courage to 
repeat my "No, sir; I'm too scared." The Jump Master reached down, 
unzipped his pants, and whipped out his dick. 



Pop, I swear to you his thing had to have been ten to twelve inches long and thick as a baseball bat. 
He quipped "Boy, you either jump off this plane or I'm 
sticking this little baby up your ass. Your choice.""

"Tell me you jumped then, son."

"Well, at first, yes, but then I got used to it. He's become my 
drill sergeant ever since."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....