Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, January 24, 2015

10-24-14 Friday Afternoon Thug Fucker



The 12th man I had an adventure with on this day was with a Fucked up black guy.

He was pretending to be a thug in search of white ass to share his big black cock with up the ass.

I played onto his bullshit as he ran his mouth and made him think he had to concour my white pig ass.

In the dark area he finally gave me a chance to get his bigger than average uncut smelly dick in my mouth.


I sucked his floppy black cock for a while which tasted as if it hadn’t been watched since the last guy he fucked.

 Finally I let him fuck me in the dark area to shut his bullshitting mouth.

While he was fucking me he told me he had never felt a white boys ass that felt so good.


He didn’t have much style fucking. Mostly just in and out and trying not to slide out and have to start over again.

He never popped his load. He lost his hard on while fucking me.

I haven’t seen him there running his big mouth about his big black dick since then.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....