Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cowboy Daddy


Earlier I posted some pictures of me dressed as a Cowboy while I worked the glory hOles.

Here are a few pictures of a Cowboy Daddy type that fed me his cock thru one of those holes in the wall.


After sucking this big fat uncut cock through the glory hOle, he had me come over to his video booth so he could ride my ass.

Damn this was a good feeling cock going in and out of my ass while I was being ridden.

After he was through with riding my ass, he fed me his load by jacking that big uncut cock into my mouth.



Some days you win the big rodeo buckle without even trying.

This was a great way to start that year...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....