Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, January 9, 2015

Wednesday afternoon.

12-21-11
Wednesday afternoon.

I had some errands to run after work which involved going into downtown Raleigh. I had to pick up an ATV Dirt bike for a friend. It was a Christmas present for his grandson.

Now my friend doesn’t seem to be old enough to have a grandson old enough to ride one of these things, but he is. He is known at local gatherings as being the guy that will bury his face up your ass.

Back to me…
I decided I would stop by the bookstore on Glenwood pout near the airport to rent some movies and check out the video booth area.

I paid my $1.00 cover fee and headed on back to the video booth area.

I was surprised that the area was empty. There were several vehicles in the parking lot when I pulled in.

Since I had a few minutes to kill before needing to be downtown, I decided I would wait and see if anyone would appear needing to be serviced. I really had a taste for some cum.

After several minutes had pasted, I heard the door buzzer. I waited and watched to see if I was going to be lucky or if it was just another cock sucker looking for some meat like myself.

Out of the entry hallway appeared a Hispanic.  I checked him out as he pasted me and I watched as he walked toward the last video booth.

He was little heavy, wearing dirty jeans and muddy work boots.

As he entered the video booth, I quickly entered the one next to it knowing there was a glory hole in the wall which separates the two booths.

As I knelt down to peer through the glory hole, I slipped my camera out of pocket and turned it on. This bookstore is great place for me to get pictures of the cock I am enjoying at the time.

I peered through the glory hole to see the Hispanic grabbing at his crotch.
I wasted no time inserting a finger into the glory hole to let him know I was there and available to suck his cock.

I watched through the glory as he began to unzip his dirty jeans and pull out this cock.


WoW, it was my lucky day. He presented me with a nice uncut brown skinned Hispanic cock needing to me serviced by my mouth.

As you can see from this picture, I wasted no time going to work on that beautiful uncut cock.


It was not long before this cock dumped his load of male essence down my throat.

All that for only the cost of the admission fee.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....