Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Cuban Dick

Sam’s Dic-A-Day

Another great day to be a
Redneck Faggot cock sucking Pig


Today’s post I am sharing with you a few pictures of a cock I serviced while working the glory holes at one of the local Adult Bookstores

I believe the Man attached to this incredible cock to be Cuban.


Damn Nice set of balls to suck and chew on while showing some love to this man.



I hope this cock causes your cock to get hard or maybe your asshole to get a wide-on,
and help make you shoot a big load
as you stroke your cock while reading my Blog



Comments on this cock are always welcumed and enjoyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....