Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, January 19, 2015

BestShot

Here is copy of my best cock shot.
I took it few days ago.

It was one that I had been sucking on
The owner of the cock is a small build male in his late forties or early fifties.
He is real proud of this picture and was happy to let me take it.




Search through my blog and see some of the cocks in Glory holes that I have taken.
SamBear’s Dic-A-Day postings highlight some of my favorites



I have over 1000 pictures of cocks in glory holes that I have sucked from over the years past.

I hope you enjoy checking them out and maybe someday,
one of those cocks could be yours
that I give pleasure to while you are on the other side of the wall.




http://redneckfistpig.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....