Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, January 9, 2015

Thick&Beefy


SamBear’s Dic-A-Day Thick & Beefy Meat

Today’s posting was taken a couple of years at one of the local
Adult Video Stores.


This became a lasting meet-up every few weeks.

I would receive a text message from the construction worker attached to the cock telling me he was in town.

He would include the time he would be at the store.

I always made sure I was there to swallow that fat beefy cock.

After several intense cock sucking meetings, he invited me to his hotel.

I met him after work and he proceeded to bury that 
thick meat deep inside of me.


Every time he was in town I was his nightly fuck hole.

He would be sweaty and dirty straight from work

He let me lick his pits and clean his sweaty stinky asshole.

Lick the sweat off his balls and clean his massive manhood as I swallowed it for his pleasure.

Then my asshole became his for his release of the day’s troubles.
Deep and Hard Until he exploded his load deep in my 
stretched pig-hOle.


This lasted for over a year.

Then he told me he was moving to Texas to manage a job there which would last three years.

Some day my prince will cum again…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....