Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Friday in mid March


I had to take a late lunch today. I didn’t get to go until 2 PM. I figured this would give me a great chance to check out the ABS on Hwy 70. In the past, I have been lucky in the afternoon there on Fridays.

When I got there, the parking lot had a few cars in it. I could just feel it in my groin that I was going to be lucky.
As I entered the video booth area in the back of the store, a very good looking black man nodded to me. He looked to be about my age and his eyes told me he was interested in me when he nodded hello.

I had to piss real bad so I headed to the Men’s Room. As I pasted the video booths I noticed that none of them were occupied. That was not a good sign. Plus, there were only a few guys standing around in the open area waiting for their next trick.

As I came out of the Men’s Room from taking a piss, I saw the black guy standing in the doorway to one of the private video booths. He nodded for me to join him. I walked over to the booth and noticed that the door had a broken lock on it. I told him about it and suggested we go to a different booth. He left the booth and went into the next one. I checked the lock as I followed him. It was a good one.

With both of us in the video booth, I locked the door and looked him in the eyes. He cracked a big smile and said “Will you suck my cock? I really need to cum.”
I nodded yes to him and at the same time I lowered myself to my knees in front of him. My face was right there crotch level as he reached to undo his pants. He was shocked when I pushed his hand s back and started undoing his belt myself. He pulled up his shirt to reveal a white t-shirt. As he pulled his t-shirt up, I kissed his smooth black stomach continuing to unzip his pants. As I pulled his pants open, it revealed white jockey shorts. The white underwear looked good up against his light chocolate colored skin.

I grabbed the waist band of his jockey and slowed pulled them down to reveal his dark black course pubic hair. Next his dark chocolate candy bar fell out in front of my face. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....