Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, January 2, 2015

Saturday

Saturday May 8th   XXX
Capital Blvd Adult Book Store

I got off work from my part time job early and headed off the ABS. As I drove past the place on the way to change cloths, the parking lat looked pretty full. When I got there from changing the lot was almost empty.

As usual, I was wearing my book store cloths and I had my Chris wide dildo in my pocket. Since I had fucked myself with it in the shower that morning, I figured it would be a good one to use that night.

The placed seemed to be really dark. I took my time and checked out the Lesbian Movie room. There wasn’t anyone in that space so I moved on to check out the straight movie area. There was a black guy sitting watching the movie and no one was in the back dark area.

The next cruise area is that strange room off the hallway leading to the back. I stopped in there to let my eyes adjust some. Within a minute a hand groped my crotch. I didn’t realize anyone else was in the room. It was so fucking dark. I let him continue with his groping. It actually felt good and my cock was starting to grow. Reaching forward I found his chest and ran my hand across it as I moved my hand down toward his crotch. There I found a nice rock hard mound. I undid his belt and popped the button to allow me to unzip his pants. At the same time, he unbuttoned my pants and found my now hard cock. He pulled it out from my underwear at the same time I pulled his cock out from his. It felt like he was wearing just plain ol’ Jockeys.


Out popped a nice rock hard cut cock that was above average in size. I began to stroke his hard cock as he said to me, “suck me.” Without hesitation, I dropped to my knee in front of him and took his hard manhood into my mouth. “God Damn that feels good” he started moaning as I swallowed all of his cock and started to chew on it as if I was eating a big fat hot dog. Working my way off of it, I kissed his fat cock head and then swallowed it all again. I felt him grab the back of my head and keep it in place as he pushed his cock all the way in my mouth.

 “Fuck, You Bastard” he yelled out just as his hard cock started feeding his load of cum. The grip he had on my head was not going to let me move until he had fed me all of his load.  When the hard cock down my throat stopped throbbing and pumping cum into my gut, the guy released his grip and let me slid up and off his cock. Damn, this guy fed me a huge load of sweet cum.


A great start for the first cock of the evening.
While I stood up from kneeling in front of him, he stuffed his manhood back in his pants and turned to leave. “Damn that was good” he said as he left the room.

I remained in the space for a few minutes stroking my cock keeping it hard. A few guys walked by but none of them came into the space to cruise. Finally I decide I would go and check out the other play areas and see if there was any action going on.

There wasn’t anyone in the space off of the first gay movie room so I headed on back to the main dark play space behind the back gay movie area.

My eyes had some what adjusted, but it was still pretty hard to see in the darkness of the area.
At first I was the only person in that area, but after a few minutes, I was joined by another cruiser. He came up to me and checked me out. Then he reached out and grabbed my crotch. My cock was hard from where I had been rubbing it. With his other hand he reached out and grabbed my right nipple. He began pinching it as he stroked my cock through my pants.
It felt good having him work my nipple. He was a little rough with it which felt real good and kept my cock hard. I reached out toward his crotch and he stepped back. What the Fuck, I thought. Then for no reason, he just turned and walked away. From the smell of his breath when he first walked up, I say he had been drinking a lot before getting there.

After he left, I decided to go check out the video booths. I checked the first of the three ‘Buddy’ booths and the door was locked. I checked the middle booth and it was empty. As I entered it, I noticed the window into the booth that was lock was just cracked open a little. I peered through the crack and saw a nice looking dark haired guy standing in the booth rubbing his crotch. He looked at me and then down toward my crotch. Without hesitation, I undid my pants and pulled my still hard out and began to stroke it for his enjoyment. He never pulled his cock out but he did lick his lips a couple of time. While he was watching me stroke my cock, someone pulled open his door. He had unlocked it. This was now my chance to be bad. With my cock in my hand, I unlocked the door to my both and went over to his door. It was unlocked so I opened it and walked in locking it behind me. He was very receptive to me joining him.
As I stood there stroking my cock, he leaned back against the wall with the buddy window and pushed his hips out toward me. This was an invitation to service him.


It didn’t take me but seconds to get his pants undone and pull his cock out of his boxer shorts. He had a nice fat uncut cock with lots of skin hanging off the end of it, He had about 2 or more inched of extra skin hanging. I dropped to my knees in front of him and slowly took his foreskin in my mouth. My tongue darted and dug it’s way in the loose skin. As I licked the inside of his foreskin I found a good amount of dick cheese.


Damn, what a nice reward. Then slowly I swallowed the length of his cock and began to chew on it as if I was trying to eat it and swallow it whole. He really liked it. After a couple minutes of me servicing his cock he told me he didn’t want to cum yet. I told him I understood, but he had to at least let me see his ass. I had been running my hand over it while servicing his uncut manhood.
At first he hesitated and then he turned for me to see it. He had a nice medium brown colored firm ass, the kind that you just want to bury your face in. And I did just that. I wasted no time getting my face between his nice cheeks and my tongue onto his ass hole. It tasted so good. Just a hint of manhood - Not clean, but not dirty.


My video booth buddy let me dig my tongue into his asshole and make love to it for several minutes. Then he told me I had to stop. He was about ready to cum and still was ready. I kissed his cheek and watched as he pulled up his boxer shots and then his pants. Without a word, I stood up, packed my manhood away and left the booth. As I walked out of the booth, I saw that someone had been watching me eat his ass. That is so HOT to me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are these kinds of places? This sounds like a blast!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....