Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, April 24, 2016

4-24-2016 Adventure #1


Today started off slow.

But it got better when J texted me that he was free in the afternoon and wanted to know if I could come over and suck his cock.

I arrived at the boarding house he owns,

We use one of the rooms which wasn't rented.

I t felt good to kneel between his legs as he sat back and relaxed giving me his cock to suck and make love to.

The session lasted about an hours before he fed me his load.

His cum is the best tasting cum that I have swallowed from any man.

Here is a picture of his wonderful cock.


I can’t wait until I get to suck him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....