Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, April 9, 2016

The God of all Sex


Worship the God of all Man to Man Sex.  

He sits on the throne next to the God of all Gods who created us.


Take His seed and become one with Him.  

Act on every perverted thought, every suppressed carnal lust and every depraved desire that is trapped in your mind.  


Break the chains of stupid suppressed morality and live the life of an Enhanced Male you desire.  


Take what is believed to be the way of Satan and make it yours.

Make the devil’s doing your Good work.


Every perverted thought, every suppressed carnal lust and every depraved desire is not of Satan’s tongue but from the leadership of the God of Sex


Worship the God of Sex and He rewards you with the freedom to act on any perverse impulse and follow every sexual desire that 
your mind can imagine with like-minded Men.


Feel the power.  

Follow the urge.  


Feel the pleasure.

Praise God our Creator.


Praise the God of Sex.


Lord I pray to thee

I give you my body as a tool to spread your word of lust 


I give you my soul to help guide me to bring more souls onto you

Take me Oh Lord of Sex for I am yours



I Dream of the day I look at your majestic Cock and feed from it


I Dream of the day when I see all those who oppose who we are crushed under your feet



Penetrate me God of Sex 

Use me


Make me your tool and help me spread your word and your deeds


For you are the one and only true God of Sex.


You sit on the Holy Throne with our main God of all Gods


Penetrate me Lord and bring forth my true sexual worth


Have me act on every perverted thought, every suppressed carnal lust and every depraved desire that is trapped in Man’s sexual mind.  


Use me

Send me to help other Men understand your Enhanced Males.



Give me the strength and will power to spread your love of Man and give every Man possible the true enjoyment of the desires deep in themselves.



For you are the one and only true God of Sex.



PENETRATE ME LORD SEX. TAKE MY BODY, MY MIND AND MY SOUL

I DREAM OF YOUR MIGTHY COCK THAT I WORSHIP EVERY 
DAY OF MY LIFE.



MAKE ME YOUR SERVENT AND SEND ME FORTH TO CARRY OUT YOUR LOVE OF SEX BETWEEN MEN.


LORD GOD OF SEX, YOU ARE MY GOD.



 HAIL TO THE LORD OF SEX.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....