Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, April 25, 2016

Posting on Local cruise site…



Just wanted to thank the nice black dude that gave me his load today.
(Action happened at the local Adult Video Arcade)
He had a fabulous cock.

I gave it my best effort to swallow his cock but it was huge..
thanks again...



First reply…
Yes, would love 2 feed u this black dick again

Second reply…
He lasted forever and can suck cock like a champ
Looking forward to our next meeting
Hope to fuck his white ass at our next meeting


Next posting…
Damn, I never thought a cock that big would feel so good fucking me.
Glad I posted here and he saw it.
Now we hook up every week for me to suck that cock and so he can fuck me and pump his creamy load deep up inside of my ass.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....