Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

All About me



NAME(FIRST OR NICKNAME): SamBear

E-MAIL: SamBearsblog@yahoo.com

STATE: North Carolina

AGE: 59

ETHNICITY: White

SMOKE? No

420: Depends on the other person I am having the adventure with

HEIGHT: 10.5 feet

WEIGHT: 166 lbs

Waist: 34

HAIR: Brown / short


FACIAL HAIR: yes

BODY HAIR: Light

BEST PHYSICAL FEATURES: My Pig Asshole and my cock sucking mouth


TATS: Yes


METAL: Yes

COCK SIZE: Average w PA

CUT/UNCUT: Cut

COCKSUCKER: Damn Right Yes


LOVE TO RIM? Hell Yes

LOVE TO GET RIMMED? Hell Yes

TOP/BOTTOM/VERSATILE: Versatile / Bottom to the right Top / Top 

when needed

BAREBACK: when possible


SAFE: As required

POPPERS? As needed

FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: Pleasing another Man or Men sexually

TURN-ONS: Horny Tops into Assplay, Very physical Man to Man hard 

core Sex. 



TURN-OFFS: Scat, Blood, Unnecessary pain, Liars, Queens

I like any and all men from around the world. Close by to far away.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....