Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, April 10, 2016

FistFest – Augusta / April 15th & 16th




What are you doing the weekend of April 15th & 16th?

Why not spend the weekend with a bunch of greasy men 
in Augusta Georgia?


Spring Fling is being held at the P-house Resort and your attendance is needed to make the weekend more fulfilling.


WEEKEND SCHEDULE: Fisting, fisting and MORE fisting! We hope the only things that get packed this weekend are your butts!


Check out the following website for more information…



I plan on being there and have room 7 reserved for the weekend.

I’m taking my sling. A bunch of lube and a nice selection of dildos.


My ass will be greased for anyone to open me up and 
play in devil’s playground.


My hands are eager to get buried in some hot ass to show what 
SamBear can do with his hands.

Let me know if you are planning on being there.

Maybe we can do a private play session.


This will be the first event with my new Prosthesis and I’m looking forward to a lot of play time.

Hope to see you there all greased up…


Top or bottom, just be an Ass Pig…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....