Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, December 2, 2016

7-20-XX ABS GymRat


7-20-XX

Recently I had the pleasure of giving this Alpha Stud the
sexual pleasure he was looking for.

He had been at the gym and got worked up looking at 
the other men in the locker-room.

He knew he couldn’t fuck any of the hot ass he saw naked in the showers, so he stopped by the local Adult Video Store to get what he wanted.

I found him sitting in the back hallway stroking his cock waiting for the right cock sucker to come along and his nice cock hard.

I kneeled down in front of him and kissed his cock on its head. Then I took a deep breath of the sweaty aroma of his crotch.

Slowly I swallowed his cock all the way until my nose was in 
his sweaty pubic hair.

After making love to his cock for a while, his cock was rock hard and he was ready for what he came thee for.

I was told to get to my feet and drop my pants.

He then told me he was going to take my ass and make it his.

As he was ramming my asshole with his cock, 
several guys gathered to watch.

This made him fuck me harder as he enjoyed being watched.

After a while, he announced he was going to fill my hole with and 
his load and he did.

One guy watching had been stroking his cock wanted my ass next.

I finished the Gym Rat Alpha by cleaning his cock off.

This is when he pissed in my mouth using it for his own personal toilet.

From the taste of his piss, he had a couple of beers before he got to the bookstore.
As he was leaving, the next guy slid his hard cock into my cum-filled ass.

I’m glad I went hunting for cock that day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....