Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, December 17, 2016

I love Foreskin


I love Foreskin

I have loved foreskin and uncut cocks for as long as I can remember.

One of my first sexual experiences was with an uncut older boy and I remember just loving how his foreskin felt in my mouth.

 

How good it smelled and tasted.

I was so enthralled with it that I just couldn't stay away from it.


I would suck his cock several times a week.

Every chance he would let me.


I search for uncut cock to service all the time now.

I don’t care how raunchy they are, I will gladly stick my tongue under the foreskin and lick it clean.




 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....