Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 4, 2016

BRUTAL BASTARD ALPHAS


BRUTAL BASTARD ALPHAS


I found this list of BRUTAL BASTARD ALPHAS on a website I was checking out.

Fagmaster.com

Black Men/Black Thugs
White/Aryan/Skinhead
Cowboys/Hicks
Rednecks/CountryBoys
Scallies/Chavs/Wiggers
Latinos/Cholos/Latin Thugs
Seemingly Average Joes (with a dark side)
Jocks/Fratboys
Old-school Leather Men/Dads
Working Class Men
Business/Executive Types
Other Type/Not Listed

It was a survey asking which type of Alpha Male you think is the most brutal.
Or maybe you know from experience which one is most brutal.


I’ve added a couple more types then was listed on the survey


How about thinking about this and post your answer down in the comment section below.
You can always email me your answer if you don’t want to post it in the comment section.


I hope you take the time and visit the website I was visiting. There are some interesting viewpoints posted by the owner of that blog.

For your enjoyment and to follow my style, I have illustrated the list.
Maybe you will blow your load before you get through them.
Enjoy!


Brutal Behavior



Your Average Alpha


Black Men








Black Thugs




White Alpha




 Aryan



Skinhead





Cowboys



 Hicks




Rednecks





Bikers




 CountryBoys




Scallies
(Scallies = a roguish self-assured young person, typically a man, who is boisterous, disruptive, or irresponsible)




Chavs
(Chavs = "a young lower-class person who displays brash and loutish behaviour and wears real or imitation designer clothes".)






Wiggers



Neo-Nazis



Latinos



 Cholos
(a lower-class Mexican)


 Latin Thugs



PuertoRicans





Satanic Worshipers





Seemingly Average Joes (with a dark side)




Jocks




Fratboys




Old-School Leather Men/Dads







Working Class Men






Ex-Military



Guys who are Horse Hung







Ex-Cons




Crazy - Unstable





Rich with Unlimited Money




PNP Alphas - High




Drunk - Alcohol Related


Group of Several Alphas with Big Egos




Anonymous Alpha




Business Men






Executive Types




What do you think?
I have covered your type?







1 comment:

urjupa@gmail.com said...

Great mate, you and Í understand real males!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....