Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Pony Sex


Pony Sex


Have you ever dreamed about getting fucked by a real horse?
A pony? A mule? A donkey?

Recently while surfing the internet I found this wbsite.

None of these pictures belong to me.
I believe these pictures are photo shopped to fulfil the visual fantasy of being fucked by a horse.


Follow along with the story

Think about that huge human like cock fucking your hungry asshole.






I wonder how many cowboys were rode by their horny horses.



CAUTION – CAUTION - CAUTION

Do not try this at home.

Men have died due to internal damage caused by the length of the cock and the need to have all of it inside your ass.
Never try this alone
Check your state’s laws on having sex with animals


Never Never Never have sex when it can damage or kill you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It may not be photoshop. I worked in a jail with sex offenders. What I thought was one strange guy in the whole county ended up being most of the guys in there that were sexoffenders. Most were having animal sex. One guy claimed that a bunch of the guys from his highschool were either having sex with horses or cows. And a Secret Service agent told me that animal sex was the number one reason why prospective agents failed their lie detector tests. It very out there.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....