Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Is Bigger Better?


Bigger

Is Bigger Better?

Damn right is better.


Maybe not for everyone, but for me is.

Now don’t get me wrong. I’m not a Size-Queen

Any size will do…


But the larger the Man’s Cock, the more interesting the 
whole adventure can be.

In most situations, the Men with the bigger cocks are the Alpha Males.

But not always.


Alpha Males are genetically born that way. No matter what the size of their Cock is or that they might have a hungry Man-Hole.


Let’s explore through pictures why I feel larger Cocks are better 
to have an adventure with.


More to Eat




 Happy Hunting ! ! !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....