Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

CraZ


In my life I have come across a lot of crazy people.

There are those Crazy people that are really fucked up

Then there are those CraZ people that are interesting fucks.

I’ll discuss these later in this post…

Here is my adventure this weekend with one crazy fucked up guy.

I was at one of the local adult video stores this past weekend cruising around for some man2man sex.

There was this good looking middle aged white guy also cruising the hallways. I thought he was interesting and decided I would try and maybe connect with him sexually.

I followed down one hallway and he just watched the movies through open doorways.

Then he cruised over to the dark area.

I followed him in and stood next to him.

There were two guys having sex on one side of the room and the guy I was cruising moved closer to them so he could watch.

I reached and ran my hand over his chest and he didn’t react negatively so 
I gently pinched one of his nipples and then the other.

I ran my free hand over his back and down toward his ass.

Everything seemed normal with what was going on.

He was really into watching the one guy get his cock sucked and enjoyed my attention.

Then I slid my one hand over his belly and down to his crotch.

That is when the CRAZY came out.


He went off on me. Telling me to never grab his dick again.

Told me I could touch him anywhere on his body but never grab his crotch. 
What the Fuck?

I tried to get away from him. He was yelling at me in the dark area.

He was right in my face telling me he would kick my ass if I grabbed his dick again. But I could touch him anywhere else.

Now that was one CRAZY fucked up guy.

Alright,
There is also what I call CraZ.

These are the guys who don’t have all their screws screwed in tight.


These guys are usually harmless and fun to fuck around with.

One example is the CraZ black dude who wears a padded bar and long curly wig while he rides my ass giving my pig-hole every inch of his huge uncut cock.


There is also the Craz white dude who has this huge fat cock which he enjoys having sucked on. Most guys can’t take it in the mouth. I have mastered that task and he stalks me when he sees me to get his cock sucked.

                              
I tell him I will only suck him if he promises to stretch my pig-hole wide open with his massive manhood.

The ego boost gets him horned up and I end up impaled on his fat cock stretching my hole open wide.



Do you fuck with CraZ guys?


I want to hear about it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....