Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday’ Fucking Cock


Fuck, it’s finally Friday
On Fridays I like to go hunting Man-Cock that wants to Fuck.
Fuck Me!

This on a good shot of one of Friday’s Fucking Cocks.




This cock was great to suck on and give oral pleasure to
But it also gave my Pig-Hole a lot pleasure too.

Notice the cock's thickness compared to the fingers next to it.

After a lot sucking, my Pig-Hole got plowed long, hard and steady by this nice piece of meat.

After it was all over, I drank his load of cum from the used condom he let me remove from his cock before I got down in front of him and cleaned his cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....