Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dic A Day - Wednesday


Wednesdays are known as Hump Day

This is one of the Cocks I was privileged to be able to service at the local Glory Holes in Town on a Wednesday.




This uncut master piece not only tasted good, but felt good stretching my pig-hOle open when I mounted it.

Nice and wet, full of leaking pre-cum. . .

On this Wednesday my pig-hOle was in the need of some
attention and got fucked well.

It had been humping the glory hole as I made love to it
and I figured my ass needed to enjoy it as
much as my mouth had been.

compare this thick black cock's size to my fingers. 
It was nice and thick.
Just like I prefer them to be. . .

When it was good and hard and sloppy wet, I backed my sweet pig-hOle onto and let it Hump me through that glory hole.

Glory Glory !!!

It blew a nice load up my pig-hole.

Lubed it up well for the next fucker to use my
pig-hOle for some entertainment
and
it got used as a cum dump by several more men
that afternoon.

Hope you enjoy seeing what I let use my mouth
and my asshole for its sexual pleasures and my own.

My pig-hOle felt really good afterwards.


Comments are welcum’d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....