Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Glory Hole posting for today



I have thousands of pictures of cock hanging out of glory holes that I have taken over the years.

These are just a few from my private collection that I am sharing today.

 
These are cocks I serviced with my mouth, tongue and sometimes my ass before I started to write about the adventure attached to the cock.

I hope you enjoy them . . .



 
As always, if you recognize your cock and would like that picture removed from my blog, send me the posting name and the name of the picture and I will remove it from the posting.

These are pictures from my private collection. If you re-blog any of them, please let me know where you have posted them so I can visit your site and check out how you have used my pictures. sambearsblog@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance for thinking my picture is Hot enough to be on your website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....