Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Thick Tuesday


Today’s Dic-A-Day cock is from today.


Wonder why I call it thick Tuesday?

Check it out.

How nice and ThicK this cock is.


I enjoyed it in my mouth before I gave it some pleasure with my ass.


I finished off with my mouth. Letting it fuck my mouth like my pig-hOle until it exploded a nice load down my throat.

I never pass the chance to back my pig-hOle onto a thick black pole needing some pleasure from inside my ass.



1 comment:

Xersex said...

I prefer so much enjoying dicks in my mouth!!! because you can get a delicious liquid meal!!!

enjoy my last post:
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/10/musketeers-mousquetaires-9.html

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....