Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Benefits of Swallowing


The Benefits of Swallowing
Drink of the Living Essence from a Man


Aside from swallowing male essence as a measure to prevent the waste and spillage of seed, ingesting ejaculate can have spiritual benefits, as we will see.

Although the Old Testament makes reference to the bitterness of semen (And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water.[Numbers 5:24]), the New Testament casts the act of consuming ejaculate in a much more affirming light, as in the following passage, where Jesus speaks to the woman of Samaria about the gift of “living water”:

Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that is saying to you, "Give me a drink,' you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water." 11 The woman said to him, "Sir, you have no bucket, and the well is deep. Where do you get that living water?...15 The woman said to him, "Sir, give me this water, so that I may never be thirsty or have to keep coming here to draw water." 16 Jesus said to her, "Go, call your husband, and come back." (John 4:10-16)

“Living Essence” in this context refers to Male Cum, which literally is the liquid of life. Also referred to as ‘Living Water’

As Christ indicates, drinking of the “living water” provides a spiritual replenishment for the soul.


When the woman asks Jesus where she can get this “water”, he tells her to fetch her husband, clearly with the intention of instructing her on how to fellate him and swallow his essence.

This too applies to man and his male mate.

fellate him and swallow his essence.


I downloaded this from a site on the internet and did not bookmark the site.

Thanks to the author of the site for such great wisdom.

I always swallow. Even when it taste bad.


Eating a Man’s Essence is part of God’s plan for my existence.

It gives me power, the glory and the energy to go forth and service the next Man and then the Man after him and the next guy.


The line never ends.


I’m just a Redneck Faggot Cum-Dump Pig ready to be used to fulfill God’s word about the “Living Essence”.


Man’s Holy Seed.



2 comments:

Xersex said...

I can see you're addicted to cum, just as I'm.

please subcribe my blog http://menforxersex.blogspot.com becoming my 121 member, as I've just done with your, becoming your n.234 member!

enjoy my last post:
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/10/meet-andy-ryan-sheckler.html

happy sunGAY!!!!

Westernstock said...

There sure is a difference. Where the guy cums in your mouth you experience a great sense of satisfaction and a spritual fulfilment. When he pulls out, though at the height of the excitement, there is a void of incompletion.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....