Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Toy Play –Amsterdam - #1


The evening at the bathhouse in Amsterdam had been going very well. I had sucked on more large uncut cocks then I could keep count of. Plus I had been fucked by that huge uncut African uncut cock.

My ass had been opened up wide and deep by that monster cock. Now I wanted more.

It was time for me to get my toys out and take one of the cabins to myself for some serious dildo play.

I went back to the locker room and got my toy bag from my locker. It had my dildos, lube, condoms, poppers, gloves and my lace-up jock strap. It had everything I needed for my set up in one of the cabins on one of the upper floors.

I climbed the steps up a couple of floors until I found the floor with the best cruising lay-out. Then I picked the cabin I felt was angled just right for guys to see in as they cruised by.

In the cabin I laid out my toys with some condoms and my lube.

I took and put my poppers up where my head was going to be and placed my extra towel there in case it was needed to clean up my ass for too much lube.

I stretched out displaying my asshole and offering it to any Man that was interested.

I was kinda like the guy in this picture with all his toys.


It only took a couple of minutes before I had the first guy check out my situation. He climbed in my cabin and asked me something in Dutch. I had no clue what he asked. I nodded my head and said ‘no Dutch – English please’.

He shook his head no to that. I was afraid he was going to leave because didn’t understand him. But he understood the offering of my toys.

He turned and presented me his butt. On all fours he wanted me to use my dildos on his asshole.

Damn he had a nice hairy ass and he was so much a Man. I quickly got my bottle of lube and grab my starter dildo.

Then I positioned myself behind him and buried my face into his hairy ass crack. This guy went crazy. He started to growl and then added an intense moaning noise as I slopped up his asshole.


I couldn’t believe how fucking good his musky asshole tasted. At first I was concerned that maybe he wasn’t clean, but then that is what condoms are good for.

As I dug my tongue into his hairy asshole, I couldn’t taste any shit so My next move was to open his man-hole up with a finger or two.

As I put some pressure on his asshole with my finger, he took a deep breath and relaxed his hole for my entry.

After finger fucking him some with three of my fingers up his asshole, I figured this guy was ready for me to begin his journey.


I lubed up the condom covered dildo and began to push it into his hungry asshole. The foreskin covered head of the 8 inch uncut dildo slid inside of his man-hole. Inch by inch he let me push more and more of the dildo into him.


When he pushed his ass back toward me, I knew this was his way of letting me know he was ready for a fucking.

I gave his ass a few minutes of a good steady fucking before I picked up the speed and pace. As I began to fuck him harder and harder, he pushed his ass into my thrust giving me what I wanted as much as he wanted.

I could tell when he needed more dildo in his asshole so I removed the one and lubed up the next larger one. He took this one with no trouble. It slid up inside of him all the way to the balls.

He ass had opened up and was ready for more fucking.

With this longer dildo I gave him a good steady strong fucking.



Long strokes
        Short strokes
                  Fast fucking
                          Slow fucking

The entire time of the fucking he moaned and groaned in ecstasy as I growled back at him.

Now he was ready for my largest dildo. Too me, it wasn’t that large but for some, it is usually too thick.

With some more lube on his well fucked man-hole this dildo pushed its way inside of his puckered asshole.

He had his shoulders on the mattress and his ass arched just at the right angle for me to give him a powerful fucking. I slammed it in his asshole and jerked it back pushing it in and out of him making him squirm and wiggle his butt for more.


Along with his moans and groans he started saying something in Dutch which I took as him begging for more and harder so I gave him what his body and his voice were begging for.

Finally he flipped himself over onto his back pulling his legs back giving me his asshole to fuck in a different position.

I wasn’t surprised when he grabbed his long hard uncut cock and started madly stroking it.

I leaned forward and continued to fuck his pig-hole with as much force as he would let me.

Then his asshole tightened up as his body tensed. I knew this meant he was going to blow his load with my dildo fucking him.

I open my mouth and got it as close to his cock so when he did blow his load, I could get my mouth on his big hard uncut cock and get my reward for the fucking I had been giving him.

He let out a loud scream and the squirt of essence shot out from his thick foreskin. I got my mouth over that erupting cock head and caught the rest of his huge load of salty essence in my mouth.

While he was shooting his load in my mouth I had the entire shaft of the dildo buried in his pig-hole working it with the pressure needed to force every drop of cum from his balls.

When his body finally relaxed, I let the dildo slide from his asshole naturally. Slowly it slid out as he shook his head and thanked me.

I let his now limp uncut cock slide from my lips as I nodded to him.

I took the lube and ass-juice covered dildo from between his legs and laid it on his belly.

I did this so the guy could see how big my dildo was that took him on a journey that ended in him feeding me his load of cream that I crave so much.

One thing I didn’t mention. He left the door to the cabin open so I didn’t shut it either. This gave several guys a chance to watch the fucking I gave this guy. I bet they had never ever been fucked with a dildo and most likely had never seen a fucking like I gave that guy.

Of course now my ass was jealous. I want the same I had just given to that guy’s pig-hole.

The guy I had just fucked final was able to get up and crawl out of the cabin.

I took and pulled the condoms off the dildos and tossed them in the corner of the small space.

After wiping my dildos clean with my spare towel, I laid them out again offering them to the next Man interested in them.

As I was laying my dildos out again, AmsterdamnMan cruised by.


He paused at the open door to my cabin and glanced in at me. He had his evil grin as he watched me get back in position to offer my ass to any taker. Hopefully him but not to my luck at that time. He walked off playing with himself under the towel he wrapped his waist.

Damn, I was thinking that he would be one hell of a fuck with my toys. 

But I guess it wasn’t the right time.


                               

Damn I wanted more of that Man...


It was time to take a short break while I waited for the next interested stud






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....