Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, October 17, 2014

Looking for a Man Who likes to Play with Toys (Dildos)


Hi Men, 

I am searching for a man that enjoys Male Adult fun
with toys.
Strap-on one of my huge 10" or 12" dildos and 
stretch me to the limits.


I enjoy oral, anal, nipple play, role play, fantasy play; etc.
Strap-on my dildo; stretch me to the limits, 
and ride me deep and long!

What do you enjoy, and what would you enjoy doing to me?



My body and mind are for the sexual use of Men in Need.
No matter how wicked it may be or how simple it may be.
I have few Limits which are expandable with the right Man.




Let’s discuss the endless possibilities of the Male Sexual needs and how we can fulfill them together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....