Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

What is- dildo?


What is the strangest shaped dildo you have ever 
had stuffed up your Pig-hole?

Did it feel good going in?


Did you like getting fucked by it?


Tell us what it looked like…

Did you want it stuffed in your ass?


Who was it what you wanted stuffed into your ass 
or was it what your Top wanted?

Was it someone you knew like a Fuck-bud or 
was it a total stranger?


Have you had it back in your ass again?

Would you like to share the entire experience 
through my blog postings?

Do you own the dildo or was it the Top’s toy?


Did it make grunt and groan like the Pig you are?


Should I find one and have it stuffed into my pig-hole 
and get fucked by it?


1 comment:

Jay said...

The most interesting dildo that I've ever had up my pig hole is a vinyl one shaped like a lawn gnome. The gnome stands little over 13" tall to the tip of his hat, and he's a little more than 3" wide at the shoulders. I've not managed to get the whole thing up my hole, at least not yet. The shoulders widen out abruptly from the neck, and that creates a bit of a problem. It's not an easy transition to get the shoulder in my hole. The nose sticks out from the face more than a quarter inch and I can always feel it poking the sides of my hole. I haven't played with the gnome in quite a while, but just thinking about him has my asshole twitching. I guess I just might need to get him out and have nice play session this week.

Best regards,
Jay (Daddy's Hand Puppet)

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....