Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dic-A-Day - Mouthfull

Have You Ever?

Serviced with your mouth and asshole a huge fat uncut cock that you couldn’t wrap your fingers around?

I did on this day!


Here is a picture of my fingers wrapped around the cock squeezing trying to make them touch.

I measured my hand…
2 ½ to 3 inches across


That big fat uncut black cock was close to 
three inches thick across.


I will be sharing the details of me using my mouth and tongue to give the man attached to big black cock some intense pleasure and how good it felt getting fucked by that monster size cock.

Damn it felt so good to my Pig-hOle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....