Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Define


What is your definition of being a Pig?

What is Pig Sex?


Share your thoughts in the comments section…



My definition of being a Pig . . .

Being a Sex Pig
As a Sex Pig I make myself available to any and every 

Man needing sex with another Man.


Or being a substitute in place of a female to satisfy that Man.


Giving/Doing whatever it takes to satisfy that Man sexually.

Man should have sex only with other Men.



To encourage that Man to release his inner sexual urges.

To let his mind go and experience his inner sexual desires.

No matter how dark they may be.


Stretch my limits

Stretch his limits


Until that ultimate climax is achieved. 








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

���������������� Pigs for the win!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....