Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, October 30, 2014

everywhere I go


everywhere I go

I believe that everywhere I go there is a Man within my sight that needs or wants his cock sucked by a cock sucker like me.


That is why I am always ready to drop to my knees in front of that Man and provide my mouth for his needs and pleasure.






And if needed, my ass is always available for that Man or any other Man to slide his cock into and fuck as hard and long as it takes for his satisfaction.









1 comment:

Xersex said...

sucking and being sucked is so sweet!!!

enjoy my last post:

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/10/musketeers-mousquetaires-9.html

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....