Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Oh Mighty Cock


Oh Mighty Cock
Attached to the creature called Man.

Take control of me

Make me your Servant
Make me your Slave


Make me feed from you

Feed me your golden nectar
Piss down my throat


Make me your human urinal.

I’ll clean your raunchy cock and foreskin


Lick the sweat off your low hanging balls

Work my way around to your stinky asshole 
and lick it clean


Roll me over and grease up my Pig-Hole

Force your huge hard cock inside me 
through my Pig-hole


Bury all of your monster cock deep inside of my body.

Fuck me as Hard and long as your balls desire.

Beat my body as your fuck me

Slap me, punch me, spit on me.

Fuck my pig-hole until your cock erupts deep inside me

Pumping me full of your essence.


That white liquid which make one man bow down to another.

Pull your manhood out of my pig-hole and 
replace with your fist.

Make me your Pig Puppet.


Make me crawl the walls and kiss the ceiling.

Play in that cream you planted deep in me.

Make me ride that arm.




Pull your arm back and force your hard cock back inside me

Jack your cock until you erupt inside me again.

Make me your cum dump



I am your cock sucking piss drinking 
nasty pig cum dump.

Make me yours

When I have fulfilled all of your extreme sexual needs
Pass me off to your horny fuck-buds



Let them feed me their big uncut cocks

Clean their assholes and suck the cum deposited deep up inside them.

Fuck me, stuff me full of dildos



Fist my Pig-hole
Use me like the cock sucking Pig I am.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Said

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....