Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, December 6, 2014

1-27-xx Monday


Today wasn’t too bad. I arrived at the adult bookstore about 3 PM.
There were a few vehicles in the parking lot.

The construction crew had left. Their equipment and trailer were all gone.
There were some good looking workers on that crew. I sure would have enjoyed being their pivot man one evening or two. The one younger crew member showed a hung box. I’m sure he could have enjoyed my mouth and ass for a little pleasure.

I paid my $5.00 and cut a few jokes with the Redneck clerk that works there.
He is Redneck Hot, but not my type.

In the back I checked out the hallway to the left. It was empty. Then I cruised on over to the hallway to the right. There were a few guys standing in the darkness.

Once my eyes got adjusted, I moved down the hallway and found a space to take. As I leaned backwards against the wall, the shortest guy on my right leaned into me.

I recognized the guy. He was a few years older than myself and loves to get his uncut cock sucked. His cock isn’t very long, but it is thick and he has about an inch and a half of floppy foreskin hanging off the end of it when it is hard.

Here is a picture of that tasty uncut cock.


I sucked on it and chewed on that skin for a while before he told me he wasn’t ready to cum yet.

He let me take the picture so I could remember how tasty his cock was.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....