Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, December 15, 2014

Trash

I had spent the day working then glory holes at one of the 
local Adult Video Arcades.

I had picked one video booth and took ownership of it. Spending most of my time sucking cock through its glory hole into the next video booth.

This picture is of the trash I accumulated that afternoon 
while working the glory hole.


I sucked a lot of cocks that day. 

Backed my hungry asshole onto a couple of nice hard cocks and 
fucked myself on them.

I even fed my load to two different cocksuckers on the 
other side of the wall.

I was pleased with that day.

Many men left that store happy and sexually fulfilled.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....