Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 21, 2014

BigMack


Ron and Gary had knelt on either side of us as Mack Fucked me. They were watching Mack’s bouncing hips and his big dick sliding in and out of my hole.

Ron stuck his index finger into his mouth and got it good and juicy and I watched over Mack’s shoulder as Ron slid his hand between Mack’s meaty ass cheeks.

I could tell when he started finger fucking Mack’s hole because his cock swelled even bigger inside of me and he started thrusting his dick harder and deeper into my hole.

His dick was pile driving my ass and I swear I could even feel the thick veins of on his shaft as his cock slid in and out.

The corona around his cockhead was rubbing the walls of my pig-hole and pleasing every inch of it, popping open the tight ring of my asshole when he stroked backwards and then spreading my guts open when he rammed it deep inside me.

Ron moved around behind Mack and I watched as he lowered his head and buried his face in Mack’s ass.


Mack started to pound my hole even harder as Ron tongue fucked his ass and his cockhead grew even bigger and he buried the full 10 inches of his cock inside me and I felt his hot ball juice splashing against the sides of my raw fuck chute.

Three big spurts of cum coated my insides and with each spurt, I could feel his cock swell and throb with the sensation.

Mack rested on top of me for a few moments, than slowly started pulling his long piece of meat out of my ass.

The big head popped out of my hole like a champagne cork and I said, “That was one of the best fucks of my life.” He said has he crawled off my back.


Now it was my job to clean that massive fuck pole off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....