Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 7, 2014

SamBear’s 2014 ChristmasGiftWishList-Manuel Ferrara dildo


This is today’s posting of an item from my ‘ChristmasWishList’.
If you are interested in sending me Gift in appreciation
for the posts this past year,
Send me an email and I will send you my ship to address.
Check out my previous posts and watch for future posts of
items from my Wish List.
Your creative ideas are appreciated also.


Todays’ Item

Manuel Ferrara Realistic Dong


This is a dildo I don’t know very well, but would like to.


Internet ad information
An 8" realistic dong modeled on Manuel Ferrara's impressive cock!
Enjoy yourself with some French-themed loving thank to this 8" PVC replica of Manuel Ferrara's most amazing asset! Modeled off the real thing and endorsed by Manuel himself, this cock-and-balls tribute to uncut men is sure to delight you. From the 5cm width to the 15.5cm of insertable length, you'll enjoy every vein and wrinkle from start to finish.


Made from body-safe, phthalates-free materials, this dong is super easy to clean and offers great value for money when compared to similar toys. Firmness and flexibility are spot-on for a toy that can really go anywhere, so men and women can both enjoy it. If there's one thing which lets it down it would have to be the suction cup - it isn't the worst I've seen - but you'll want to apply a light smear of moisture or lube around the rim for best results!

Insertable Length: 15.5cm (6 inches)
Insertable Width: 5cm Wide (2 inches)
Total Length: 21.5cm (8.5 inches) Total
Colour: Beige (White skin tone)

An 8" realistic dong modeled on Manuel Ferrara's impressive cock!


Manuel Ferrara, one of the most famous woodsmen in the world, begins his signature collection with this ultra-realistic dong. Flexible, yet firm, this signature dong includes a strong suction cup base suitable for any slick surface. This item is 8 inches tall, made of phthalate free body-safe PVC, and is suitable for use with any lubricant. Enjoy this legendary performer in the privacy of your home, and experience for yourself why Manuel has been chosen year after year as the best in the business.

Everyone Wants a Piece of Manuel Ferrara's Realistic Dong for Christmas this year.


After breaking this one in on myself, I would take it in Bookstores and use to fuck the asses of those other guys wanting some cock up their assholes.

It seems the right size to fill them empty holes up.



If you are interested in buying this dildo for me for Christmas, send me an email to discuss.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....