Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wednesday’sHumper


Today’s Dic-A-Day is one of those thick black cocks that
is meant to be rode.

It’s a Glory Hole Humper


I watched the guy as he entered the video booth and knew he needed to enjoy my service through the glory which was in the wall of the video booth into the booth I was standing in front of.

He was a late middle aged black man with a little bit of weight on him.


It was obvious he had been working outside that day from the dirt on his work pants and boots. This made him even more appealing.

I waited a few seconds after he shut the door to his video booth before I went in the one in front of myself.

There was the glory hOle which was going to be the conduit of pleasure for this guy and myself.

I knelt down in front of it and peered through it into the darkness of the next video booth.


In the dim light I could see the black guy undoing his pants and hauling out his cock from his underwear.

As a good glory hOle faggot would do, I fingered the hOle to 
let him know I was there.

I watched as he stepped toward the glory hOle.

Then he pushed his cock through the hOle for me to have.


The rest is history...

A big smile on that black man's face
and
a load of hot cum up my pig-hOle.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....