Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Friday 11-21-14 Adventure #12


It was a good day hunting cock. At first I thought it was going to be a boring Friday afternoon.

These pictures are of the 12th cock that I was privileged to having the pleasure to give some enjoyment to with my mouth.

The guy attached to it ignored me at first out in the cruise area. After he saw me interact with a few other guys, he finally gave in to feeding his hard cock through a glory hOle for me to enjoy.

This is what he fed through the hole in the wall to me.



This shows his uncut cock in a prime position to enjoy.



This picture is just before he fed me his big salty load.



I hope you have enjoyed seeing this cock as much as I enjoyed giving it pleasure with my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....