Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Saturday Afternoon


What did you do Saturday afternoon? I went hunting for men in need of using me for their sexual pleasures.

This Saturday was better than some of the nights I have had at Man’s Country while in the city earlier this year.


Quick breakdown
17 cocks in my mouth
5 cocks in my ass
6 loads of male essence pumped down my throat
1 intense nipple play with some good kissing
1 stroking


There have been nights at Man’s Country when I only fucked around with just a couple of guys. And other nights I have been busy all night.

this one felt good fucking my pig-hOle...

I arrived at the bookstore around 1:30pm. The parking lot was fairly full.
Before I left, I was pretty full too.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....