Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, December 11, 2014

7-13-12 Friday the 13th.


1st cock…

I started my day of cock sucking by leaving work at lunchtime. I wanted to cruise by the ABS near the airport before moving on to the one on Guess Road.

After paying my dollar cover charge for the video booth area, I headed on down the narrow hallway to the area I was there for.

There were only a few vehicles in the parking lot so I wasn’t expecting much to be there needing a Devoted Cock Sucking Pig like me to service their needs.

As I entered the video booth area, I saw that video booth #5 was occupied. I quickly glance around the area to see who else was there and then I entered booth #4 which was on the side where the glory hole was between them.

I shut and locked the door behind me and knelt down in front of the glory hole. The glory hole in which I was hoping would provide me my first cock of the day to suck on.

As I peered through the glory hole in the wall that separated me from the guy in the next video booth, I saw a rock hard cock being stroked.

It looked as if it needed my mouth on it so I fingered the glory hole signaling its owner that I was there and ready to service his hard cock.

As the guy stepped toward the glory hole I got a better look at the cock being stroked and realized it was uncut. Now I was really hungry for that cock.

I as had hope for, the guy in the next video booth pushed his hard uncut cock through the glory hole into my booth for me to have.

As you can see from the pictures, it was a really nice uncut cock that curved upward begging for me to suck it.



I took the hard uncut cock in my mouth and dug my tongue into its foreskin looking for any special treats. Its foreskin was clean so I continued taking it all in my mouth.

I sucked on that cock for about 10 minutes before the buzzer on the door to the video booth area buzzed. The whole time I was sucking that cock, the man attached to it on the other side of the wall was moaning loud enough for me to hear. Letting me know I was giving his cock exactly what he wanted and needed.


The whole time I was sucking that hard uncut cock, I kept thinking about how good it would feel up my ass. But something told me that this was just a sucking cock and not a fucking cock.



This picture was taken so you see the size of the uncut cock I sucked compared to my hand.

When the door buzzer had sounded, the guy attached to the cock I had been sucking on, pulled it back through the glory hole. I watched as he put his cock back in his pants.

This was my que to exit my video booth and check out who had just entered the area.

I got to see the guy attached to the hard uncut cock I had just sucked. He was a middle aged married guy. He had the wedding band. He had a few extra pounds on himself and basically just was an average guy. By the way he was dressed; I figured he was some type of sales guy.

He looked at me as he passed me and nodded to me with a big smile on his face.

I knew then he really enjoyed my mouth on his hard cock.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....