Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

BlackFuckPole


Back in July of this year I took these pictures of one of my regular fucks.

I call him my Black Fuck Pole.


Why?

Because once he gets rock hard, he likes it when I mount his uncut cock and fuck myself on it.


I move my ass up and down on his hard cock making him moan and groan loud enough for all to hear.

He always deposits a big load of his male essence deep up inside of me as a reward for the pleasure I give him and myself.


It tastes so fuck’n good when I clean his sloppy cock afterwards.

I get excited every time I he cruises me and takes a video booth.

Someday I know he is going to have my pig-hOle without the wall between us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....