Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 14, 2014

12-17-xx Friday


The afternoon had been good so far. I had given several men pleasure with my mouth and a couple took advantage of the situation and had also used my ass to satisfy their male sexual needs.

I had been standing in the main hallway of the old part of the store where the video booths were when I saw a new guy come walking toward me.
He looked to be in his late 30’s or earlier 40’s and had a nice stocky muscular build.

He was dressed in work cloths as if he might be some type of construction worker.

Damn he was hot looking.

I watched he walked past me and enter the last video booth in the row.
As he shut the door to his video booth, I stepped into the video booth next to him. Knowing there was a glory hole between the two booths, I figured the guy must be looking for some action.

I took my position on my knees in front of the glory hole and waited.

He reached down and started rubbing his crotch.

I waited a few more seconds and then he unzipped his pants and pulled out his manhood.

I was impressed at what this guy had in his hand now.

Following proper etiquette I laid a couple of fingers in the glory hole to let him know I was interested in him.

I watched as he turned and stepped toward the round opening I was peering through.

He paused a few seconds before he pushed his cock through the glory hole into my booth for me to have.

This is what he presented to me to have…


I took his cock into my mouth and started to make love to it.
As I sucked and chewed on it, it got hard and grew some in length.


Damn it tasted good and I was enjoying sucking on it giving it pleasure with my mouth and tongue.

Finally the guy on the other side of the wall started to moan and said out loud he was going to cum.

As he started to unload his salty cum into my mouth, I slide up to where just his cockhead was in my mouth.


I slurped his load cum out of his cock as if it was a meaty straw attached to his loaded balls.

Finally he pulled his spent cock out of my mouth and back through the glory hole into his booth.
I watched as he stuffed it back into his pants and then turn to leave the video booth…

Another satisfied Man getting what he needed, Some quick Man to Man action.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....