Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, April 16, 2015

7-19 Thursday afternoon


It was a Thursday afternoon and I was on the hunt for a few cocks to give some service to.
My buddy CumPig from GSO was in one booth working the glory hole. It sounded like the cock was sucking was getting a good sloppy workout.
I was standing in the old section when this Stocky build white guy who looked to be in his thirties turned the corner.
I watched him as he was looking around. He seemed to be kinda lost.
I asked him if it was his first time there and he told me it was.
I explained the old area and then I took him through the dark entry and Showed him the new area.
Right away he told me he was looking for some 1 on 1 with a cocksucker.
I wasted no time to miss this chance and went in a private booth with him.
He told me he was in town for a few days on business and needed his cock drained.
I took my time and slowly undressed this guy to give me access to that cock of his that needed draining.
I was impressed. He had a standard size uncut cock needing my mouth to give it some good care. I wanted him to remember his time spent in my town.


After I made love to his cock, he fed me his load.
Then he told me I sucked his cock better than his wife. He said he enjoyed getting his cock sucked, but she didn’t like the smell of his foreskin.

He told me he would gladly kick his wife out of bed to have me suck his cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....