Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Redneck Delight

Give me two fucked-up horny Redneck studs who have been 
drinking all afternoon and I will…

Suck their dirty cocks cleaning them with my tongue

Lick the sweat off their balls

Eat their snot as they use my mouth to spit into

Bury my face in their stinking ass cracks and tongue out their shit holes

Drink their piss

Lick their smelly armpits and sniff their stink getting high off of it.


Suck their toes,lick their feet and sniff their dirty socks and underwear.


Suck their cocks some more and get them hard
Offer them my ass to fuck

And let them use my asshole as their cum-dump.

    
Afterwards I will clean their cocks again with tongue and 
swallow their fuck-piss.


I’ll get them another beer and hand them a joint to refresh their high
Starting all over again…

Before they pass out
I’ll grease up their hands and slide them up my sloppy pig-hole for 
them to play ‘Puppet Master’

          
When they pass out, I’ll stay between their legs waiting to be their 
toilet for their piss.

Then they will have a hard-on ready to fuck me some more.

When they tire and need a break, they will pass me to their Redneck buddies to satisfy their wicked and demanding needs

Enjoy their pits to get high off of


    
Suck their nasty uncut cocks
Drink their piss

Tongue their shit holes

     
Let them stuff my ass full as they please

Get fucked over and over by them.


Be their cum dump





          
Be their faggot pig bottom to satisfy their needs





Before the night is over, back to my two Rednecks

For their use and sexual satisfaction



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....